Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day 322 - My desire for simplicity is really a corporate policy - The Physical & The Consequence pt1








For more in-depth context of this series of blog posts, please read day 311

The problem in summary: 

I define a singular focus in my life which I use to justify my tendency to exclude myself from activities that are not linked to potentially making money  - therefore simplifying my life by constraining it to a few time consuming activities that become the pretext for me to avoid dealing with the complexity of life. At the same time believing that this one focus is an enabler for me to excel in one area and secure my place in society. 



The physical and consequence dimensions - The solution

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore my physical body when I get to this place where I allow myself to create single-minded focus in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that having this single-minded uptake of a project makes me justify the abuse I practice on my body, 
for example, when I am not longer able to sit still I force myself to not give into my body wanting to move. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never investigate the nature of my work/activities in how it affects my physical body and overall health.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place my responsibility on the narrative of the mind and by doing so I am no longer accountable for the reality I create for myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try moulding my body to my mind's desires, "using" my body as a tool where I neglect all context, just like we do with all of substance on earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rather live in scarcity with my physical being to achieve what I defined as a 'peace of mind' by stripping my life of the perceived complexity, than creating a physically comfortable life for myself, and within this I do not realise that this peace of mind that I want to create for myself is an illusion and only protects the way I have programmed myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created consequences where the imbalance of my life has not only affected my physical body but also my monetary situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have never investigated how my neglect of context, when trapping myself in single-minded focus, has created consequences in the world around me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that hiding myself in this way, when pursuing my life with single-minded focus where I end up working intensively on one project, has left me ignorant to the future I create for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created polarisation within myself, in how I move in the world therefore protecting my self-interest to not see the suffering and abuse that our current system is causing on earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger