Friday, April 5, 2013

Day 320 - My desire for simplicity is really a corporate policy - The Reaction pt1




For more in-depth context of this series of blog posts, please read day 311

The problem in summary: 

I define a singular focus in my life which I use to justify my tendency to exclude myself from activities that are not linked to potentially making money  - therefore simplifying my life by constraining it to a few time consuming activities that become the pretext for me to avoid dealing with the complexity of life. At the same time believing that this one focus is an enabler for me to excel in one area and secure my place in society. 



The reaction dimension - The solution:


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this comfort zone of hiding myself in a project, where I can establish an 'absolute' focus and direction, to avoid becoming frazzled and irritated with myself and my environment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have judged when I am irritated as a negative state - a state, I need to get away from, therefore allowing myself to go into my mind and validate my desire to simplify my life, which motivates to make decisions that I believe will take me to a more simplified life, neither looking at longterm consequences, nor critically assessing what impact these changes will have on my immediate environment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to situations where I am irritated about the quantity of information that I have to deal with, or the diversity of tasks that I need to focus on, by taking responsibility only with a noticeable, reluctant undertone because I do not manage to accept full-heartedly that I am the creator of this situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with anger and frustration to my 'complex' life style because I still see myself as a victim of circumstances.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with defeat because then I do not have to change as I render the situation that I find myself in bigger than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with fear - where I allow myself to 'use' fear to blind myself from seeing how I have trapped myself in my programming, and how I validate the attachment of seeing myself as helpless in the face of the complexity of my daily life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger