Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 318 - My desire for simplicity is really a corporate policy - The Backchat pt1




For more in-depth context of this series of blog posts, please read day 311

The problem in summary: 

I define a singular focus in my life which I use to justify my tendency to exclude myself from activities that are not linked to potentially making money  - therefore simplifying my life by constraining it to a few time consuming activities that become the pretext for me to avoid dealing with the complexity of life. At the same time believing that this one focus is an enabler for me to excel in one area and secure my place in society. 

The backchat dimension - The solution:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to complain about my currently life and all the problems that I am facing to justify feeling sorry for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep telling myself that my life would be better if I had made different choices, regarding my move to B., and that I could have chosen a life that is simplistic and natural.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep believing that life can be better if I can only make my imagination come true about living somewhere close to nature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep telling myself that this life is way too much at once that I need to get away from it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep telling myself that my ideal life is worthwhile striving for because once I get there I am going to be very effective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have acknowledge in my backchat the idea that “the grass is always greener on the other side” - and compare my life now to my life in the past, or an ideal hypothetical life style that only exists in my imagination.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to keep telling myself that I must give up because I am so overwhelmed by what I am facing in my life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger