Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 317 - My desire for simplicity is really a corporate policy - The Imagination pt2





For more in-depth context of this series of blog posts, please read day 311

The problem in summary: 

I define a singular focus in my life which I use to justify my tendency to exclude myself from activities that are not linked to potentially making money  - therefore simplifying my life by constraining it to a few time consuming activities that become the pretext for me to avoid dealing with the complexity of life. At the same time believing that this one focus is an enabler for me to excel in one area and secure my place in society. 


The imagination dimension - the reward: 

If and when I go into my imagination to live a life close to nature, I stop and breathe, I realise that through imagining a life elsewhere, all based on my preferences allows me to disengage as participant of the current context of my life.

I commit myself to stop my victimhood, and actively participate in creating a better world for all.

If and when I go into my imagination to live a life close to nature, perfectly constructed in my mind, I stop and breathe, I realise that this desire is to perpetuate the delusion that I can be a winner in a system of mostly losers.

I commit myself to stop my participation within the system from the starting point of hope.

If and when I go into my imagination to live a life close to nature, I stop and breathe, I realise that I feel sorry for myself and the life I lead instead of realising that everywhere in this world suffering, abuse and hardship are present and that believing other wise is to be delusional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger