Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 314 - My desire for simplicity is really a corporate policy - The Thought pt1


For more in-depth context of this series of blog posts (to come) to please read day 311

The problem in summary: 

I define a singular focus in my life which I use to justify my tendency to exclude myself from activities that are not linked to potentially making money  - therefore simplifying my life by constraining it to a few time consuming activities that become the pretext for me to avoid dealing with the complexity of life. At the same time believing that this one focus is an enabler for me to excel in one area and secure my place in society. 


The thought dimension - The solution:


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a noisy and buzzing picture into my head when I have to deal with more than one point at the same time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have picture of a barrier moving towards me come up in my mind when I am starting to feel overwhelmed by the number of points I have to deal with on a daily basis.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have picture in my mind with lots of human activity and a picture with little human activity where I believe that I have to chose between the two - and choosing the picture with little human activity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of my mother where she is asking me to do lots of things all at once come up in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture in my mind when going home from school with lots of homework and not knowing where to start to get it done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger