Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 310 - Remembering Numbers Versus Names pt9





I continue the REWARD in form of self-commitment statements from last post. This finalises my release of thought - energy in regards to numbers and names.

Numbers.

If and when I see numbers and I want to project energy into numbers where I get a sense of happiness from the reading and looking at the shape of numbers, I stop and breathe.
I realise that this is a program I have accepted as me where I abuse myself to for an energy fix.

I commit myself to stop myself from using numbers to generate energetic engagement.

If and when I remember numbers and I bring a picture of a number to my mind I stop and breathe,
I stop myself from imagining numbers in any other way than what is here before me.

I commit myself to stop using numbers to dwell in my imagination.

If and when I realise that I give numbers a special place I stop and breathe,
I realise that place numbers in a superior place and names in an inferior place and therefore choose to remember one better than the other.

I commit myself to stop creating a polarity between numbers and names.

If and when I realise that I still favor some numbers over others, I stop and breathe,
I realise that all numbers are equal and that it is through my interpretation I have created inequality in my perception.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that equality between numbers and letters - and within numbers and letters is here in physical reality.

If and when I realise that I want to interpret numbers to predict events that are of an abstract, mental nature, I stop and breathe,
I realise that we have collective interpretations of numbers which we use to trap us in hope and wishful thinking.

I commit myself to stop using numbers in any other manner than for events relevant in the physical world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger