Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 308 - Remembering Numbers Versus Names pt7



I continue the Physical and Consequence Dimensions from the last post.
Numbers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get an energy kick out of remembering numbers in the moment where I have the opportunity to remember a number, inside my solar plexus area I experience a boost of energy, quite subtle, and feel excited for a moment about the number and the task of having to remember.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be energetically affected about remembering numbers, just at the moment where i am programming myself to remember, where I suddenly feel light and cheerful within myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise as long as I ascertain one side of the polarisation, where I keep attaching myself to the feeling of superiority because I can remember numbers well, and because I allow myself to feel inferior about not remembering names easily, I trap myself where I cycle between both states.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the consequence of feeling superior about being able to remember numbers well is that I keep holding on to the picture I have of myself wherein I compare my skills to another's skills and maintain the illusion of who I believe I am.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all polarisation serves is to maintain my ego which is the root of my self-interest and self-importance which expands outwards into everyone and everything and creates a world of abuse and suffering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger