Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 307 - Remembering Numbers Versus Names pt6



Here I continue with the point that I can remember numbers well and names I tend to forget right away. 

Physical and Consequence Dimensions
Names.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the suppression I cause myself by having programmed myself to forget names abuses my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in the moment when I am trying to remember that I go into my mind and I am not breathing properly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience contracting sensations in my torso when I don't succeed in remembering names.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience my physical body as uncomfortable right before I realise that i am going to be confronted with having to learn and remember someone's name.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the consequence of this program disadvantages me in the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise the consequence of awkward social relations comes down to money because it is through the relationships we establish, we gain entrance to the world of money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that this has contribute to me experiencing myself as inferior.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger