Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 306 - Remembering Numbers Versus Names pt5





This is a continuation from the previous post.

Backchat Dimension - Numbers

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought
“I really like numbers”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought “numbers never fail me”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought
“I don’t want to lose the skill to remember numbers so well”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought “remembering numbers is handy for pin-codes”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought “I can remember numbers so much better than her/him”

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a memory of S who was very good in remembering names and I always wanted to be like her.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define articulation, clarity and excellence in the memory of S who was very good in remembering names and me wanting to be like her.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from articulation, clarity and excellence through defining articulation, clarity and excellence within the memory of S who was very good in remembering names and me wanting to be like her, in separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that articulation, clarity and excellence are here as me equal and one in every breath.


Reaction Dimension - Names

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with anger that I don't remember names.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with blame towards the person who is telling me his or her name.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with embarrassment because I was in a situation where I could not remember someone's name.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with frustration because I believe I have no control remembering a person's name.



Reaction Dimension - Numbers

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get a buzzed from remembering numbers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in excitement about anything that has to do with numbers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel good about myself when I am able to remember numbers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with ego, wanting to show off how well I remember numbers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger