Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 304 - Remembering Numbers Versus Names pt3




I am continuing on this topic, where I release the energy relationship in how I have programmed myself to remember numbers and not remember names.
I continue on the thought and imagination dimension from the perspective of remembering numbers well.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a preference in remembering numbers because I believe it's easy and more useful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to remember numbers and believe that this is a good thing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that with remembering numbers well I cause polarity within me to exist so that I do not remember names.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can make up my lack of remembering names by remembering numbers well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have programmed myself in this way because I have taken my father as a roll model.


Thought Dimension.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look at a number and to see the number(s) as an image in my mind, instead of accessing the number as what is here through my physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to read a number and to have a clear and crisp image appear within my mind where the numbers are bigger and are black on white background.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see the sound of numbers in a image.


Imagination Dimension.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine the numbers when I need to recall them, and they appear before my eyes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine the shape of numbers very easily and not image the shape of names.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that numbers are forever stored in my mind and I can retrieve them when I want to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hear the sound of numbers and imagine how they get imprinted in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that numbers are more relevant in my life and thus have created a belief that numbers are superior to letters.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I have more power when I remember numbers than when I remember names.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger