Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 303 - Remembering Numbers Versus Names pt2




This is a continuation from the previous post, I am now looking at the thought dimension.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself in a situation where I am meeting someone the first time and I am hearing their name, have an image pop up of the name or some letters that resemble the name where the name is all fuzzy, and eventually dissolves in the picture.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself 
myself in a situation where I am meeting someone the first time and I am hearing their name, and if the name is difficult will have an image of a black frame come up which erases my recollection of the person's name.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a separation and use the person's name to manifest the separation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself
 in a situation where I am meeting someone the first time and I am hearing their name, and have an image of the person's name grow larger and come towards me, whereby i program myself to not be remember the person's name.


Imagination Dimension

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have tried to use techniques in remembering other people's name using my imagination such as seeing the person's name written on their forehead, instead of breathing here in the physical and taking the name in as embodied being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that in the moment when i need to know someone's name, it will come to me all by itself, and in this create a belief to calm myself down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that my hearing was not very good because I cannot remember names well when I have been just introduced to the other, and have therefore believed that I must have a biological defect.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I will invent the perfect technique which will enable me to remember names of people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that asking someone else repeatedly for their name is impolite, and thus I create a belief which does not allow me to ask someone repeatedly for their name. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger