Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 301 - Desire and Collaboration pt3




Here I am following up the posts on days 292 and 297 with self-commitment statements about a pending collaboration to which I reacted with anger.

Reward:

When and if I am accessing the patten where I desire to collaborate for a project and I get all excited when a possibility opens up,
I stop and breathe,
I realise that through my excitement I am creating expectation about how the collaboration with my collaboration partner should unfold.


When and if I am accessing the pattern where I desire to collaborate for a project and I project into the future how the project is going to evolve,
I stop and breathe,
I realise that there is no way of knowing what will come of it and that it all depends on the team work and many other factors that I cannot fathom in my mind.


When and if I am accessing the pattern of desiring collaboration,
I stop and breathe,
I realise that I make creativity dependent on a another because I don't trust myself.


When and if I am accessing the pattern of desiring collaboration,
I stop and breathe,
I realise that this desire is me wanting to be creative and me limiting myself within my creative expression. 



When and if I am accessing the pattern of desiring collaboration,
I stop and breathe, 
I realise that I don't want to take responsibility for my creative expression. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger