Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 293 - Correcting my starting point of asking the public questions





The problem:

I was recently in the position to ask the public of a social network some questions. One of the questions I asked, I did in such a way that I wanted to make a point with a particular phrase - a phrase in relation to equality - because I thought that the content of the phrase has not been much considered by others. 

Of course the question ended up not being a question anymore but I had the satisfied feeling that I had given this phrase maximum exposure because by placing it inside a question more people would read it than when using the same phrase inside an answer to someone else' question. 

The essence of this act was based on hope, hoping that my act of placing this phrase inside the question would strike a chord somewhere with someone and that - at least - this one person would start to investigate the point of equal life. So I took deliberately licence to manipulate because I was hoping that it would bring awareness of equality. 

The problem here is that I did not place questions to the public from the starting point of equality but from the starting point of having an agenda to fulfil.

The solution:


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that hope is valid and that good intentions give me the licence to manipulate, not realising that this is exactly the same reasoning that the parents use to perpetuate white lies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that people need to be forced into their “luck”, “well-being” or "betterment" and that I know what is good for them - not realising that I am part of the whole and that such a belief supports self-righteousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am more than others because I can use manipulation to coax others into “what is best for all”.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that just because I am walking my process of deleting my mind, I am superior as I am in a special place, and therefore I have just shown to myself that I still believe that I am special.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not treat others as equals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be ashamed of my superiority point and blindness to it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use shame to trap myself in this superior/inferior construct instead of standing one and equal to the point i have created and let it go by walking the correction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am able to teach others about equality when I am also only “a system on legs”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if I want to manipulate others I also want to manipulate myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to use my knowledge of how the system works by indirectly fighting with the system, rather than realising while I have some insights I AM also the system - therefore I am fighting myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impatient about not having an equal money system already, as it seems all so simple to me, and I pretend that I do not comprehend why others don’t share this view.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the same superiority I have towards others is exactly what bothers me on my fellow humans who expose themselves as superior by telling me that an equal money system is not possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the whole world has to suffer so much more because we can’t get it together to change the system in time before it totally collapses, instead of concentrating on my own process and how I am moving within equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use fear to endorse acts of hope.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that by using hope as a means to change the system I am not taking responsibility for myself and in fact exposing that I don’t want to change.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when asking the question I was working from the starting point of ego.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger