Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 292 - Desire and Collaboration pt 1





The problem:

I am in the process of starting a collaborative project. There are few things in here that I need to deal with beforehand: I desire collaboration and I desire a project. I have a history of collaborating with others on projects. So this is an opportunity and I can either walk this opportunity as I have always done which means that the project was special, that it had to have all of my attention and that I had to sacrifice myself for the project. Out of all the collaborators I would be the one who would drive forward and encourage everyone. I no longer want to do that because I realise I did it out of fear. I believed that others would not put enough effort out if I wasn’t rallying us up. This was mainly because I saw the collaboration as a special opportunity and I needed to make most of it. Rather, I see that all opportunities are equal and I now want to walk this collaboration, the opportunity, as equal. Thus, the problem is my historic relationship with such a situation which I will now let go of and create a ‘clean slate’ for me to relate as an equal.

The solution is always self-forgiveness:

Fear Dimension

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I know nothing about my collaboration partner and do not know whether I can trust him or not.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the collaboration will show points that I have experienced in the past which might be difficult to work through.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my fear will stifle the project.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my desire to create xyz is based on energy which will interfere with the collaboration.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I make decisions so that I can collaborate on this project and then the project falls through, and I have compromised myself, and have also let go of other opportunities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the project will not go through because I fear that the others are not as committed as I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to work on this kind of project and have a desire to be involved in the process of creation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that my desire interferes in making practical decisions within the project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger