Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 290 - Forcing Opportunities pt 3




I continue self-forgiveness on the problem of acting in compulsion when an opportunity presents itself instead of acting from practicality and what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that when my opportunities don't pan out the way that I imagine they should, I look to blame others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust others involved in the situation instead of trusting myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to display system honesty in these situations instead of self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to backchat about the opportunity wherein I am polarised to either believe that everything will pan out fine or that it will be a negative result, and in doing so I am either feeding expectation energies or fear energies and have no grasp on reality, because if I did I would realise that I could never determine the outcome of an opportunity from a singular perspective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to control others who are part of situation, where others will have to 'do' something for me, to respond to me for example, and if others do not engage on the level that I want them to do, I use backchat to place myself in a superior position within my mind to make up for my disappointment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that become obsessed in trying to figure out how I can skew a situation within a window of opportunity so I create an advantageous situation for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to direct my will towards my desires instead of directing myself here in breath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger