Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 289 - Forcing Opportunities pt 2




I continue from my last post...


I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to still see opportunities as an "answer to my problems" if these opportunities contain elements that fulfil my desires.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I judge each opportunity in relation to my desire energy and not as practical decision.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I can first unload myself from the desire energy through self-forgiveness and then decide on the practicality of the opportunity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make my life dependent on hope by wanting to fulfil my desires and seeing the fulfilment of the desires come through in opportunities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have realised how desires are a mental trap which I use to create an alternate reality of illusion which I try to realise in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise what constitutes an opportunity and what does not is dependent and specific to me on how I have accumulated myself in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the more I operate from the starting point of desire the more narrow my opportunities are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having no desires because without desire, I have no image of myself that I try to live up to and if I have no image i have no self-definitions and no labels to which I can present myself to the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become aroused by an opportunity when I see a thought in form of an image come up in my mind, in how this opportunity puts me into a successful position and confirms my mind-imagery of where I want to be in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act in total self-interest when I see opportunities, because all I can ever see is what this opportunity presents for my mind, whereby all other context becomes irrelevant and secondary.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe in my self-righteous mind. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger