Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 288 - Forcing Opportunities pt 1

Problem:

The problem consists of having an opportunity to 'advance' myself in some manner. But instead of taking the opportunity on board and doing my part I often want to force the issue in making the opportunity a certainty. This is of course a form of control, and if it has to do with others then that can backfire and create more separation. In general it creates a situation where I act compulsively.

Solution:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the negative outcome of an opportunity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a system of winners and losers wherein an opportunity is the manifestation of the moment before the winner and the many losers are decided upon.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not recognise that I can do a number of things to take advantage of the opportunity and that at some point I have to recognise that I am not the determining factor in how reality unfolds and that i can only be self-responsible about the thoughts that I believe to be me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that control has to be self-directed in how for example I control myself by stopping myself from believing in my mind.

to be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger