Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 284 - Facial Feedback Loops pt 2



I continue "The Solution" that I started to write out in the previous post. The Solution is always Self-forgiveness.


To recap the problem that I am addressing here: it is one that I face when I am reacting to another's facial expression in order to adjust, adapt, or modify my behaviour and within that create self-judgement and self-condemnation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the negative facial expression of another, not realising that the "negative facial expression" interpretation that I have automated stems from my childhood, just before I would be yelled at or reprimanded for not having been a 'good' kid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have trained myself to read my parents facial expression to be ready for what would be coming my way, so that I could effectively protect myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the limitation of not trusting myself but trusting into the facial expression of another is self-created and can be stopped by self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for excuses why I have installed a program that reacts to facial expression and diminishes myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that everyone around me will carry a negative facial expression and that I will not be able to stop taking everyone else' facial expression personally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a physical reaction to another’s facial expression, so that when I interpret another’s facial expression as negative, I can experience in my solar plexus area
 a sensation of heaviness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in polarised behaviour to other's facial expression with either a 'light' feeling in my body, or a 'sinking' feeling that overcomes me - whereby the latter triggers thoughts that look to close the negativity loop by focussing on myself again and analysing my behaviour to identify flaws.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see in every person around me my parents because I realise that it was through the relationship I formed with my parents that I have programmed myself to analyse, interpret, react and trust another's facial expression as a feedback to my behaviour. 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger