Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 282 - Mood isn't who I am pt.3




Commitment statements on the days 280 and 281.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that any moodiness or feeling of heaviness is an indicator for further investigation.

I commit myself to stop myself when I have emotions of anger rising within me and take the opportunity in that moment to act within the responsibility to walk my process and breathe deeply.

I commit myself to stop polarised behaviour where I either suppress anger or express anger depending on who is around me.

If and when I am in the situation where I experience myself as getting angry, I immediately stop myself and breathe. I commit myself to look at the situation to which I reacted in anger in fine detail and look to understand my program thorough writing myself out.

I commit myself to stop judging myself when I have missed an opportunity to walk a point, which is how I give myself permission to get angry at myself.

I commit myself to slow myself down so that I can better understand when I am getting angry.

I commit myself to expose all my anger to myself, step-by-step and breath-by-breath.

I commit myself to slow myself down to better see how I blame my environment for how I exprience myself.

I commit myself to stop my stubborn behaviour by holding onto my anger because I believe that I have a right to be angry.

I commit myself to stop believing that any event in my life justifies getting angry.

I commit myself to walk the anger point until it's done. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger