Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Day 279 - Ending the effects of physical restraint as childhood experience




This post describes the self-commitment states I will be walking to end the program of reacting to situations where I am unable to move physically the way I intend to.

If and when I am in a situation where I can’t move the way I want to or I intend to, I calm my self down through breathing, and I accept that I can’t move the way I want to at the moment. Once I am calm, I move myself by looking at all the options I have in directing the situation.

I commit myself to slow myself down, and breathe, and in doing so stop all feelings/emotions of panic.

If and when I am in a situation where I am physically restraint for whatever reason, I stop fearing that someone is doing this to me and realise that I choose to blame someone else for my experience.

I commit myself to stop blaming my environment for my experiences of fear when I am in a situation where I am unable to move physically the way I want to.

I commit myself to take responsibility when I am in a situation of physical constraint.

If and when I realise that I want to excuse my behaviour by accepting that my childhood was abusive, I stop myself and see, realise and understand that I am an equal participant in this world regardless of my age and capacity to interact with the world. 

I commit myself to let go of my childhood experiences and stop the programming I have accepted as me in response to the treatment I experienced in my immediate environment.

If and when I want to accuse my mother of having been abusive, I stop myself and see, realise and understand that I still hold anger against her and that it is my responsibility to release all anger because anger is an indication for self-dishonesty. I commit myself to give myself the gift and stop all anger.

I commit myself to stop blaming my mother for my experiences and realise that my participation in making the world they way it is, is beyond this life time and that the innocence of a child is an illusion because behind every child’s body are millions of years of abuse. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger