Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 269 - The caffeine-addict pt3





This post is a continuation from the previous one - here I am adding self-forgiveness on the THOUGHT dimension of my coffee addiction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have picture within me where I am working and getting a lot of stuff done, and I am happy about that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of me drinking coffee and being able to talk with ease.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of me where I am exhausted and tired at first and after having had a cup of coffee I am all perky and "up and running".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of me wanting to drink coffee and finally getting to drink coffee and when doing so experience a sense of release.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to make up drinking a lot of coffee by drinking lemon juice with water.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of myself where I am "incomplete" because I have not had coffee yet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of myself where I am going to sleep with a smile because I am happy that I will have coffee the next morning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of myself where I am standing in front of a counter ordering the most delicious coffee.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of myself where I am tasting a bunch of exquisite coffees in a store.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of myself where I have perfected the way to make coffee using just the right tools and just the right amount of coffee.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of myself where my arms are raised up as if I am in a winner pose while sitting on a coffee table with a coffee in front of me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of myself where I am overloaded with work and drink a coffee to sort myself out and get ready to do the work. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a picture of myself where the mountain of my work does not get smaller no matter how much I work. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have picture of myself where I am uncomfortable with myself physically as well as me as an image in the mirror, and cover up this "feeling" by drinking coffee. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a memory of myself where I am drinking my first coffee and am disappointed about the taste but drink it nevertheless because I want to be a grown up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself define sophistication, being an adult, and being accepted within the memory of me drinking my first cup of coffee and being disappointed about the taste but drink the coffee nevertheless because I want to be a grown up. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger