Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 268 - The caffeine-addict pt2






I continue from my previous post on my addiction to coffee and tea. In this post I commit myself....


I commit myself to stop my habit because I take responsibility for my body and what I have created within my body through thinking.

I commit myself to not allow myself to begin this path of stopping my caffeine addiction from "having to stop because someone else says so"- as I have done in the past.

I commit myself to see realise and understand that stopping is not giving up "something I love" but it is "acting in common sense" and see, realise and understand that seeing it any other way is believing my thoughts.

I commit myself to stop comparing myself to others who are drinking coffee and are advocating that coffee drinking is OK, or that it is a misconception in terms of how it affects body, because I see, realise and understand that stopping to drink caffeinated drinks is particular to my situation and that I am doing this for MYSELF.

I commit myself to stop creating thoughts around this point by breathing every time ideas about coffee come up within me.

I commit myself to stop making this a big deal, as in having dreams about coffee, and generating anxiety about not being able to drink coffee, and thus feeding the desire to have coffee and tea in my life.

I commit myself to find an alternative drink that I like and that has health benefits for me.

I commit myself to stop lamenting "coffee as cultural element" where I believe that just because I am no longer drinking coffee I have become some kind of outcast. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger