Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 267 - The caffeine-addict pt1




My homeopath told me again that I should stop drinking caffeinated drinks. I recently went from drinking coffee to drinking tea. I realise that I am addicted. Already years ago, I quit drinking alcohol and even further back I quit smoking cigarettes. Coffee or tea I have not quit since I was a teenager. Now is the time, if I want my health to improve, I've got to let go of the addiction, it's a mental point, it's a thought, it's a fear....


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having a caffeinated drink when I get up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that not drinking coffee will make me miss the taste.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear a life without a rush.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to no longer be able to engage into my ritual of making myself a cup of tea and then start working.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that whenever I go out and meet other people there will be nothing I can drink.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I can't resist not drinking coffee when I smell my partner's coffee in the morning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I won't be able to work as much as I work now because I often get tired, which I fix by drinking coffee.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear this addiction because I believe that it will be difficult to stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that even when I stop drinking coffee my health will still be the same and all the withdrawal I will be experiencing was in vain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the potential withdrawal symptoms when I stop drinking caffeinated drinks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I won't have coffee as a remedy for when I eat too much.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having a drink left for my breaks, and can no longer look forward to my coffee break.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being bored with all the rest of the beverages that are out there as a substitute for coffee.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger