Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 266 - The Pre-emptive Character - Self-Commitment




After having written the self-forgiveness statements on day 265, I am now writing out the self-commitment statements.


I commit myself that if and when I realise that I am thinking, I stop myself from going into the pre-emptive character by breathing and putting my awareness into my feet and hands.

I commit myself that if and when I have thoughts that are self-defeating and self-diminishing, I stop myself by saying stop and breathe - I accept whatever else happens as part of me and stop going into fear.

I commit myself to further investigate where I am still holding onto the picture I have of myself which causes me to hold onto to desire.

I commit myself to further investigate the fears I have to be here without goal, without desire, without direction - so that I can let go of the need to create attachment to things, people, ideas, and activities.

I commit myself to stop the mechanisms of filtering my thoughts and attaching labels to them for further processing.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that backchat is who I am even though it is automated, I take responsibility for having allowed and accepted the initial formation of programs, and thus the thoughts by responding and reacting to the situations I experienced through my emotions and feelings.

I commit myself to uncover and release all hidden and not so hidden self-manipulation tactics that I deploy in the belief that I must do all I can to get what I want.

I commit myself to stop all fears that preoccupy myself over the loss of my mind by consistently applying myself to be here in breath.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that self-manipulation causes me to separate instead of bringing all parts of self together as one.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that I may encounter more times than not ways of self-manipulation but see, realise and understand that I have the self-directive application at my disposal to stand up, stop, and breathe.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that as long as I am disappointed with myself I am still working from a picture of expectations instead of being here one and equal to all aspects of me.

I commit myself to stop myself from judging myself in "how I walk my process" and bring myself back to the simplicity of breathing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger