Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 264 - Train ride: don't sit next to me pt7




In this post I am concluding the self-forgiveness statements with the PHYSICAL and CONSEQUENCE dimensions on the train ride experience I started to deconstruct on day 258.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to physically react to the people, especially at a train stop when people are coming on the train, when I lower my head and bury my gaze in my work to pretend that I am totally engrossed and cannot be bothered in any way.

I commit myself to stop acting and manipulating others through the use of my phsyical body postures, gestures and facial expressions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to physically react to people on the train by looking for the seat that is least encumbered, or by looking for a seat that is near someone who i have evaluated as healthy and busy with their own stuff.

I commit myself to stop evaluating others based on their physical experience and treat everyone as equal, whereby I use common sense and find a place to sit which is most suitable for working.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to physically react to people on the train by sometimes coughing, when people come onto the train, as they are looking for a place to sit, so that I scare people away and secure my own comfort.

I commit myself to stop manipulation of others by pretending that i am sick.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allwoed myself to physically react to people on the train by crossing my legs and holding my body tight like a rock, with my muscles tense and my body posture leaning forward as if wanting to protect myself.

I commit myself to stop tensing myself up in expectation of the expereince of riding on the train.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the consequence is an unpleasant train ride where I am creating resistance to the experience and potentially sabotage getting on the train instead to acting from oneness and equality.

I commit myself to stop judging the train ride as “package of experience” and stop creating predictions as to what the train ride is going to be like.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I draw on the anger energies i have created for myself and thus time loop on this point until I can stand as an equal.

I commit myself to stop creating an angry situation for myself. I just breathe and stand equal to "riding on the train". It’s that simple.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consequentially use the train ride as self-abuse, as in activation of flu etc, through belief that others make me sick, and thoughts that consume my flesh.

I commit myself to stop self-abuse and breathe, breathe, breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consequentially use the train situation to perpetuate my separation and keep myself trapped in my mind.

I commit myself to use the train situation to stop myself in breath. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger