Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 263 - Train ride: don't sit next to me pt6



Here I am taking on the REACTION dimension of my train ride experience. To get a situational perspective please read day 258 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to the people in the train where I take a fundamental stance of separation and that when I am being touched by someone I react by retracting, moving myself away, or looking to escape from where I am sitting or standing.

I commit myself to stop the starting point of separation when I am on the train. If and when some movement between myself and another person occurs in any form, I stop and breathe and treat the person as equal. I see myself in the other person as a person riding the train with the same needs for comfort.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to react to the people in the train in anger as my default where I don’t accept that these people are also in the same position as me and thus I am unable to see the entire ride in equality and oneness.

I commit myself to stop my anger, and take responsibility for what I have collectively created and “use” my the acceptance of this situation as a manner to motivate myself in recreating myself as being of breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to the people on the train and their bodies where I am looking for signs of “imperfection” on their body to create aversion within myself so that I can justify to separate myself even more.

I commit to stop looking for signs of decay, self-abuse and deterioration and realise that I have accepted this program as part of the Western ideal of perfection - and stop all self-manipulation to experience aversion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to the people on the train in “combat” mode, where when I am getting on the train I am prepared to face the worst, and therefore have an attitude of needing to protect myself from others.

I commit myself to stop my predisposition that I have to protect myself from others when riding the train. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger