Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 260 - Train ride: don't sit next to me pt3




I have now walked the FEAR and THOUGHT dimension, time for the IMAGINATION dimension.


Self-forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I'll figure out a way to sit far from everyone else on the train.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I can judge by the way people are dressed if they are getting off early or late into my train ride.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I will find the secret formula in how I secure a seat for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I don't have to run to and from the train station to make my metro connections that are so tightly scheduled.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that the situation will change soon and the train authorities will institute more trains to cope with the situation better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I figure out the pattern of the people who ride the train, e.g. which days are more crowded than others, and I device a work-around.



Self-commitment

I commit myself to stop imagining myself in separation from others riding the train.

I commit myself to stop imagining myself as clever person who will find a solution so that I don't feel agitated.

I commit myself to stop imagining that there is resource that I have not tapped into yet that will help me solve my problem when I realise that this is not the problem of my external world.

I commit myself to accept the circumstances of my train rides and optimise my way of dealing with them to maximise my time to work on the train. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger