Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 259 - Train ride: don't sit next to me pt2







In this post I am writing about the train ride experience I outlined in the previous post. Here I am looking at the THOUGHT dimension.

Self-forgiveness statements

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture of me where I am totally squished in my seat and where breathing becomes a problem.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture of me where i am struggling to get out the train as the doors are closing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture of my laptop being damaged by a person trying to squeeze through next to me, in order to get out of the seat and into the aisle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture of myself where I am sitting on the train holding my ears shut because the person next to me won't stop talking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture of me lying unconscious in my seat because there is no more air in the train as the train is extremely packed with people.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture of me sitting in a train where I can't see beyond someone's nose, another's hair, a hand, and so forth because the train is so packed that I am literally clueless as to what is going on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see a picture of myself where I am sitting on the train and I am tied to the chair.


Self-commitment statements

I realise that I allow myself to anticipate the train ride and in doing so I separate myself from my fellow passengers.

I realise that I am one of the people on the train that make the train crowded.

I realise that this is a problem and needs to be addressed by changing our system because the management of the train capacity, the interior design of the train, etc are all part of the scarcity in a financial system we accept and live by.

I realise that to change the system I need to change myself to stop all self-limitations such as feelings and emotions.

I realise that I can stop the pictures by breathing consistently.

I commit myself to stop anticipating my train ride and all the miserable things I expect to experience.

I commit myself to stop labelling the train ride as a miserable experience.

I commit myself to breathe and stop judgements about my experience on the train. 

1 comments:

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger