Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 257 -- My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 25




In this post I am writing the self-commitment statements for the previous day where I focussed on the self-forgiveness statements on the CONSEQUENCE dimension.

I realise that the consequence of acting under stress will end up diminishing the experience of myself and infringe on my possibility to gain access to myself by overcoming my limitations.

I realise that the consequence of the stress pattern I accept as me is a form of preoccupation which I get so wrapped up in that I no longer realise what I am creating.

I realise that the consequence of the pattern keeps me locked in and up in "my world" where I am unable to step beyond the conditioning and find out who I really am.

I realise that circumstances don't just happen to me but that they are the cascading effect that culminates in the decisions I make.

I commit myself to develop absolute consistency in stopping stress and anxiety related to time pressured projects, tasks, and schedules.

I commit myself to use common sense when making decisions about how I want to spend my time.

If and when I have stress surfacing I commit myself to stop myself within the situation, by halting my movement for just a moment and breathing, reseting myself internally, before moving on with my task.

I commit myself to stop fear outcomes when I act in the world without stress.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger