Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 256 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 24


Here I am walking the last dimension, the CONSEQUENCES that I am reaping from this pattern of stress that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the consequences of living in fear about getting my tasks done makes me unavailable to see what is actually happening in my reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the quality of my work is diminished when I act from stress, which I can see when I look back on my work, no longer looking at it through the lens of stress.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I act from the pattern of stress, I can't assess my reality and thus I make decision based on fear and memories and not from within the situation I am currently faced with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that acting from a pattern of stress will make me furthermore available to assess and decipher when there is action for protection necessary and how it's done best, and when I am becoming over protective - which means in real terms squandering of my resources, be time and/or money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that acting from a pattern of stress takes a toll on my health.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that acting from a pattern of stress causes me to not see opportunities to improve my life, and only in hindsight I see what I have missed.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have a memory exist within me and hold onto it where I was asked to play Frida Kahlo in a theatre production and declined from fear of myself and the stress that I would have to face in that situation, and therefore blocking for myself the opportunity to explore a different line of work and unfoldment of my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define regret, shyness, and missed opportunity within the memory of being asked to play Frida Kahlo in a theatre production and declining it from fear.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from regret, shyness, and missed opportunity through defining regret, shyness, and missed opportunity within the memory of being asked to play Friday Kahlo in a theatre production and declining it from fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that regret, shyness and missed opportunity are here as me equal and one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger