Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 255 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 23




In this post I am walking the self-commitment statements for the self-forgiveness statements on the PHYSICAL dimension.

I realise that I have not realised that my body is not the vehicle of my mind but that I am my body.

I realise that I have given the mind more importance than my body and have not taken responsibility for my body.

I realise that I have taken away the 'power' of my body through the abuse that I have allowed to exist.

I realise that I have not taken responsibility for my body on the level of thoughts and how I have allowed them to affect me.

I commit myself to take responsibility for my body and stop my participation in thoughts related to the belief and the acceptance of stress patterns in my life.

I commit myself to take responsibility for stopping myself, immediately, and without delay when thoughts come - forgiving myself to engage in thoughts that are related to the acceptance of time pressure, and the imbalance between the time I have and tasks that I need to do, so that I justify for the pattern to exist.

I commit myself to breathe, and if and when I drift off into the mind I steadily bring myself back to the breath and I do this with discipline.

I commit myself to stand equal to my body by stepping out of all polarisation and judgement of what my body is or should be.

I commit myself to remain here and walk this point until it's done.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger