Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 254 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 22




In this post I will be addressing the PHYSICAL dimension with the point that I am walking and I described on day 232.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my body in stress situations where my heart beats faster and my whole body vibrates internally, and I experience an enormous tension all over my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have never considered the impact my thoughts/fears have on my body when I automated myself to react with anxiety and fear to stress.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my body in stress situations by tightening up my muscles: clenching my fingers, pushing up my shoulders, locking my jaw, stiffening my legs, and drawing in my stomach.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my body in stress situations where I demand of my body to carry the burden and become merely the vehicle of my mind whether that is by the anxiety I produced or the physical strength I demand of my body - either way I do not see how I am programmed myself to impose the mind as superiority on my body.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not have realised that I can stop the thoughts and place myself back into my body and relax my body through breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have programmed myself to clench my teeth at night in responds to offloading the accumulated stress energies I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have programmed myself to clench my teeth at night in responds to offloading the accumulated backchat I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have programmed myself to forget about my body, in these stress situation, where I am completely numb to how my physical body responds. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger