Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 252 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 20






In this post, I am walking the REACTION dimension. For a situational perspective please go to day 233.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with fear to situations that have time limits and where I have to apply myself in some manner that matters to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with separation to situation that where I have to perform within limited time and I am expected to produce results.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react by drawing a blank when I am in a situation where I am running out of time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to a situation with a time limit because I believe that there is not enough time for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to a situation with a time limit by blaming others for my belief of not having enough time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to a situation with a time limit by diminishing myself in the face of the situation and in my interactions with others.

I forigve myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to a situation with anger because I believe that the situation is imposed onto me.

I forigve myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to a situation with a time limit with frustration because I believe I am trapped and can’t get out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to a situation with a time limit where I immediately experience an energy drop because I believe that such a situation is a burden.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to people who are stressed and explosive by distancing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to a situation with a time limit, where I am expected to produced results by becoming single-minded and becoming completely absorbed with the tasks at hand and loose all sight of other daily tasks that I habitually do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to a situation with a time limit where I am expected to produce results by declaring an emergency within my life where my life stops as it runs and I immerse myself to bring about the tasks of the situation with a time limit.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger