Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 250 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 18





More on the BACKCHAT dimension....

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat where I feel sorry for myself for all the stress that I must endure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat to try as hard as I can even it's not good for my body - and to forgo the well-being of my body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about how I can not give up and that there might be a way to get my timing right.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about how I could have done this differently and then I would not be in the situation that I am in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat where I want to change everything so that I would never again be in this situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat where I see no sense in life or in racing around to get things done and where I look for ways to escape somewhere else where there are not so many demands placed on me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about how I can't believe that I am going to fail because I won't make the timing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about how boring it is to live like this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about how I am not like others in the way I organise myself and that I should not compare myself but walk my own path.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger