Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 249 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 17



With this post I start to release the BACKCHAT dimension. A situational perspective is given on day 233, where I briefly outline the background to this pattern.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about how "slow" I am in relation to how I desire to move in the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat justifying my slowness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat where I allow the automated voices in my head to rallying myself up with fear about not making a deadline.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat when I am running to the train and I am late where I encourage myself on to move faster.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat which I turn to internal pep talk for courage.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about how I am always stressed and within this backchat I blame my mother.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat on having too much to do so that I can justify my stress pattern.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about my environment being too noise or too diverting so that I cannot work properly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about stupid tasks that I have to do which take away from my main tasks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about people on the escalator not moving fast enough and obstructing my way to move faster.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about the street lights on Berchem station being too long and I can't run across the street fast enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about me not having organised my life in a more efficient manner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about how I will change my life so that I no longer have to have so much stress.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about how other people do it to get much stuff done that I don't know.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have backchat about the administrative procedures I have to go through to be a citizen and how that is a job in itself and within that I complain about "them" stealing my time.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger