Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 248 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 16






Here comes the self-commitment statements on the IMAGINATION dimension

I see, realise and understand that my forgiveness statements on the Imagination dimension are predominately about being able to control my environment by manipulating time, time frames, schedules, deadlines, or other people's behaviour.

I see, realise and understand that my forgiveness statements on the Imagination dimension reveal that I am considering myself as a victim where things are happening to, be it the train departing, or someone else ( like Robinson Crusoe) keeping track of time for me.

I see, realise and understand that my forgiveness statements on the Imagination dimension show me that I am moving in space as physical object and that it is my responsibility to be the one who accounts for her activity every day.

I see, realise and understand that from my forgiveness statements on the Imagination dimension that I live in conflict where I do not want to accept the way the world works regarding time ultimatums, which shows me in that in essence I am not wanting to accept death.

I see, realise and understand that it is not only the memories of the first encounters with stress via my mother that have contributed to the fear and the pattern I have created but that I have furthermore with broad gestures created resistance and other automated defence mechanisms that create friction within me in relation to time.

I commit myself to stop my desire's mind to be in control of my environment, but standing equal to the physical world where time is part of the cycle of nature and all physical processes, and within that I stand equal to my own process of walking out of my mind and focus on breathing, by bringing breathing to my attention when I 'forget' about it. I commit myself to step by step eliminate all secret mind spaces where I try to escape my responsibility and commit myself to become the living example of responsibility in every move I make and every breath I take. I commit myself to accept the world as it is now, and realise that my resistances are not only self-sabotage but also in essence the mechanism of separation that keeps me from finding my own equality to what is here. I commit myself to within these commitment statements accept death from the being of life that I am and bring together all parts of self that I have spun into my mind. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger