Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 247 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 15



more self-forgiveness on the IMAGINATION dimension

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine how my life would be if I were moving at steady speed at all times and that no external event could change that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine what my life would be like if I were able to steadily work at all times, moving myself from one activity to the next, never experiencing any resistance, worry, or self-sabotage.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine what my life would be like if I could jump right in to any activity and not have to 'get my head around it' first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine my interactions with my mother being slow and easy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I speak up whenever the time frame to do something, or accomplish something is too tight for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I am going to die with lots of tasks left undone that someone else has to do them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I never get tired anymore and have the same awareness and concentration that I have early in the morning throughout my time awake.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine a "battle of days" where I battle the hours of each day by moving fast enough to get all the things I want to get done accomplished.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that time is a hostile construct.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine to have streamlined my life to the point where I have reached a level of efficiency that is perfect.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that each person that I am interacting with is OK with saying up front how much time we are going to spend on our interaction and that we both stick to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger