Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 246 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 14





Self-forgiveness statements on the IMAGINATION dimension. The situational perspective of this post can be had by reading day 233



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that at the moment when my mother is hassling me I say "stop" and she'll actually stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I have the freedom to slow down and do everything in slow motion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that in the middle of a stress situation I can stop the world and freeze frame everyone but myself and then continue to move at ease.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I have control over when the train/bus leaves and that I am taking my time to catch it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine whenever I am running late to get something done I am 'just' able to move the timeline.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that when I am running to the train and I am tight on time that the train is late again and I am safe to catch it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine how  I have all the time in the world and that it will make no difference to my life if I move very slowly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I am walking to the beginning of the queue and just take what I need instead of waiting for my turn.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I move in the world and go about my shopping while the world is in freeze frame and only I can move around.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that my life is like a hourglass where the sand is running out and I am watching it go by.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that Robinson Crusoe is marking off the days I have lived on a wall to keep track for me and show me how time flies by.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine a camera zooming out from my picture, where I become increasingly more insignificant in the overall scope of the universe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that I no longer have deadlines or anything that I must do and my life is totally free from time pressure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that my mother suddenly moves in slow motion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine the relief I am feeling when I no longer have to stress about doing something on time or getting somewhere on time. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger