Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 244 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 12






The following are the self-commitment statements on the THOUGHT dimension


I see, realise and understand that I allow a thought within me where I experience myself as shut out from participating with others, similar in how I shut myself out when isolating myself from others, and within that I maintain the stress pattern. I commit myself to release my limitations in regards to access / no access whether be that people, things, words, services, and stop all automated "blocking" that I allow as thought to exist within me.

I commit myself to embrace all that is dark within me and use it as grounds for my self-investigations.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that I create a stress pattern from missing trains or departures elsewhere. I commit myself to see all train departures as equal and stop making the train departure of the train that I want to get onto anything special.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that this picture is a picture I have seen in movies where someone is being followed and tries to escape by opening a door but is unable to do so in time...I therefore see, realise and understand that this is a collective picture we used to create fear within ourselves - by creating a stress persona we accept as way of life in the system we have created. I commit myself to release the relationship between stress and imminent danger and stop all fear of mind-death which is what fuels this picture.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that are voices in my mind that I allow to take over and overwhelm me - and within that I commit myself to stop these voices by standing equal to the picture of being surrounded by people who are hassling me to move faster and do better.

I see, realise and understand that I am the one who choose to look at the picture of all the stressful situations I lived through with my mother from the perspective of fear and stress, and that I commit myself to stop building emotion up on this memory which I use to trap myself with.

I see, realise and understand that no one can leave me stranded except myself, as no one can place conditions on me except I myself. I commit myself to stop stranding myself with stress.

I commit myself to understand that millions of people are a reality which means that there are millions of myself, and moving within a high density of humans requires me to act in common sense.

I see, realise and understand that this picture/thought contains the notion of “doing something in vain” which creates fear within me because I do not get to fulfill the image I have of myself in which I accomplish the task. I commit myself to release attachments that I have to ideas and concepts which are in fulfillment of an image I have of myself.

I see, realise and understand that to produce stress patterns I abuse my body by placing myself in situations where I create limitations such as needing to go to the toilet but not being able to find one, which is a typical example of sabotage to maintain the pattern. I commit myself to stop all thoughts that sabotage and abuse my body.

I see, realise and understand that being forced to flee is also part of my ancestral download, which I capture in the thought that I have about packing up and fleeing at a moment’s notice. I see, realise and understand that when I am in a situation where I need to act swiftly that I can do so without creating the stress pattern and fear of survival. I commit myself to learn to move swiftly without driving myself into an energetic frenzy. I commit myself to stop all thoughts that arise in a situation where I have to move swiftly, that spin the situation out of control, instead I stay here in common sense and breathe through the situation as I am moving myself.


I commit myself to stop thoughts of late arrival and punishment, in particular regarding entering another country and commit myself to plan my trajectory according to the requirements, at all times.

I see, realise and understand that another thought in support of the stress pattern is to experience myself as “stranded”. I commit myself to stop believing in this thought of being stranded and understand that this is the result not trusting myself, which I commit myself to release.

I see, realise and understand that a thought/picture in which others are attacking my skin, which I no longer wear, shows my disposition of hostility towards others on the one hand, and not accepting myself, as the hostility turned against me, on the other hand. I commit myself to stop accepting hostility as the lens in how I see the world.

I see, realise and understand that I produce the stress pattern through the belief in lack. I understand that lack is either real when it’s physical or it’s imaginary when it’s to do with the fulfillment of the image I have of myself. I commit myself to release the image I have of myself and stop using it as decoy for stress.

I understand that relatives represent authority figures and that I am creating the stress pattern from thoughts of expectation. I commit myself to stop placing expectations on myself to create and maintain the stress pattern.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger