Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 243 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 11



...more on the THOUGHT dimension.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought that I will be punished if I don't finish my task on time. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am working on a finish line and someone is looking over my shoulder to see what I am doing. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am given instructions over the phone to do an impossible job. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am sitting uncomfortably on my desk and do not move myself into a more comfortable position because I abuse myself for not working fast enough. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am suffering in the cold because I did not prepare myself, getting warm clothing, because I was in a hurry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am standing in the store and have forgotten to bring my wallet because I was in a hurry to make to the store before it closes. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am at the end of my life, looking back on all my missed opportunities. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am standing in front of a crowd and have to announce that I have not been able to finish writing my presentation because I was running late.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger