Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 242 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 10





 More on the THOUGHT dimension....

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am seeing the slow motion of a shattering piece of glass as a result of a collision.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am seeing myself running behind a car never catching up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am sitting in a room, writing a test, and I have only a few minutes left to finish the test and I am nowhere near getting to the end.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am riding comfortably on the freeway in the States and then suddenly have to get off the freeway and get onto the German Autobahn where everyone is going so much faster. I am at the entry of the Autobahn waiting to catch a moment where I can get into the lane, while behind me cars are piling up who also want to get onto the Autobahn. Everyone is honking at me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am listening to a recorded voice and I am transcribing what is being said, and as I am writing I have to write faster and faster to keep up with the voice that is speeding up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am in a store wanting to buy a sandwich which is in a display case together with other sandwiches. I am queuing and with each person who is ahead of me one sandwich is taken out of the display case so that there will be none left by the time it is my turn.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am going to an appointment and I can't find the street where I am suppose to go. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger