Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 240 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 8







... I continue with self-commitment statements on the fear dimension.

I commit myself to stop all fears concerning my powerlessness. I commit myself to see, realise and understand that there is no power but mine and I make the decision either way to take my power back or to give it away to the automated mechanisms I accepted in first place. 

I commit myself to stop all fears that are based on the assumption of "survival of the fittest" and that I must evaluate my competitive factor in order to be able to cope with stress.

I commit myself to stop all fears about the dimensionality of my suppressed stress and see, realise and understand that this is again just another side tracking maneuver that I allow myself to participate in. 


I commit myself to stop all fears as to what others see in regards to my stress levels and focus solely on my Self in realising all fears related to the stress-personality 

I commit myself to stop all fears towards my mother and work on releasing all programs i have accepted in my relationship with her. 

I commit myself to stop all fears of others and see, realise and understand that avoiding others with stress patterns similar to my mother’s is causing me to separate myself from myself - and so I commit myself to face the fear I have of myself. 

I commit myself to stop all fears in not being able to relax by placing conditions onto myself. I commit myself to see, realise and understand that all relaxation is the acceptance of a polarisation: stress - relaxation, and within that I stop all beliefs in either one or the other or both.  

I commit myself to stop my fears and focus on doing my activities with consistency and ease. 

I commit myself to stop the use absolutism to create limitations, and realise these absolutes are not real but self-imposed mental chains in order to remain where I am. 

I commit myself to stop fears that I don’t see all the dimensions of this personality and see, realise and understand that this creates an anxiety to hold up the fears - instead I move myself breath by breath and trust myself in stopping my mind.

I commit myself to stop fearing that I waste my time with fear by simply breathing every time the thought comes up. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger