Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 239 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 7




more on the self-commitment statements of the fear dimension...

I commit myself to stop fearing loss and make this fear an excuse for accepting and allowing myself to stress about time and haste myself in getting things done. 



I commit myself to stop fearing others having control over me and see, realise, and understand that I am always the one accepting or not accepting another’s behaviour.  I commit myself to see, realise and understand that I am the one who directs herself if I remain here in present in breath. 

I commit myself to stop my fears about the value of what I do and do what has to be done. I commit myself to see, realise and understand that there are many tasks that are not be needed in a system of equality but that are necessary to perform in our current system. I commit myself to stand equal to all tasks and stop evaluating and judging the task whether or not it's a waste of my time. 

I commit myself to stop my fear of getting everything done. I see, realise and understand that “getting stuff done” and “catching up” are conceptions of the mind to keep competition going, and maintain separation by attending to my own business. I commit myself to stop myself from the feeling that compels me to have to finish what I have started. 

I commit myself to stop my fear of loss and trust myself in the choices I make, as I make a choice from that starting point of what is best for all and common sense. 

I commit myself to stop my fears of loss and trust myself to be able to make plans that have the starting point what is best for all and what is common sense. 

I commit myself to stop my fears about leading an imbalanced life and stop evaluating what I do from my mind. I trust myself to compose my life from activities that are best for all and make sense. 

I commit myself to stop my fears of making mistakes and use my fear of being too preoccupied to get things right - as justification for the fear of making mistakes.   


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger