Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 238 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 6








I continue with the self-commitment states on the fear dimension which I outlined in posts: day 233, 234, 235.

I commit myself to stop all fears that internalise any pressure regarding another’s timely response to me, and stop relying on a response within a specific time frame - yet I approach the topic, project, commitment in such a manner that I remain practical and allow myself to move forward with ease.   

I commit myself to stop all fears in regards to having a purpose in life and stop seeing stress as an indicator of having purpose, and within that I dedicate myself to walking my process and bringing about the EMC system.

I commit myself to stop all fears related to structuring my life and within that I stop using structure as a crutch for my fears. I commit myself to evolve myself to a human that operates from self-direction and self-motivation.

I commit myself to stop all fears which I use to render myself helpless in regards to directing myself without relying on structure. 

I commit myself to stop all fears concerning my ability to plan ahead and within that I stop all beliefs that I can ease my fears through planning and preparation. 

I commit myself to stop all fears concerning ‘a race to the finish line’, and within that I realise that I have accepted this fear because I have created the “worst case” scenario which is a belief that I will not finish on time. 

I commit myself to stop all memories and related fears regarding the stress I experienced as a child, when my mother urged me to move faster in everything I did, and within that I stop all fears of punishment and disappointment. 

I commit myself to stop all definitions of words regarding the memories of my mother stressing me to hurry up as I will stop all physical symptoms of shaking and nervous reactions and abuse towards my body. 

I commit myself to take charge of my memories by deciphering these and my accepted self-definitions regarding my mother stressing me and telling me to hurry up. 

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that I have an opportunity to stop this pattern and within that I support all of humanity and specifically others who are faced with a similar programming. 

I commit myself stop all fears that come up if I were to let go of stress and I am embracing all that is me by facing myself in totality. 

I commit myself to stop all fears about being in or out of control and see, realise and understand that control is always linked to fear and within that I see, realise and understand that when I stop control, self-motivation and self-directedness remains. 

I commit myself to stop all fears regarding the various stages of stress that I experience and that I use to look for reasons to hold onto the stress, so as to justify the continuation of fear of ‘not making it in time’ that creates and recreates energetic charges and self-abuse

I commit myself to stop all fears and see, realise and understand that any positive result that I can attribute to stress, such as me congratulating myself that I have met a deadline, is part of my ‘justification maneuver’ to continue my engagement in the cycle of creating stress and fear within myself. I see, realise and understand that the ‘self-congratulatory stage’ is the ‘last stage’ within this cycle so that I can manipulate myself to not recall the hardship and self-abuse of stress that I allow and accept as me. 

I commit myself to stop all fears about letting go of the stress pattern and see, realise and understand that any need to feel important, for which I have used the stress pattern, is an ego ‘attribute’ which I let go of as well.

I commit myself to stop all fears that hold up beliefs that there is meaning within the stress I create and see, realise and understand that all ‘meaning’ can only ever be is a belief. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger