Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 235 - My accepted stress pattern & the resulting personality pt 3




...and still more on the fear dimension that continues from last post. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am missing something important within the survival game when I don't act fast enough. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that others slow me down so that I'll end up disadvantaged. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I spend time on things or activities that are useless and unnecessary.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will never get ahead no matter how fast I work, I'll never get to a comfortable place within what I have to do. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will never get ahead no matter how fast I work, and that there will never be time to pursue my interests beyond what is work and shores. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that with all my planning I miss the obvious.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I plan some things and not others and will therefore trap myself with the things that I don't plan. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am not balancing all my activities and will neglect an important matter that will later on come to 'bite' me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I make mistakes because I am so preoccupied by getting things done. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am getting overwhelmed by the stress I experience. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I am not fit for competition because I can't cope with stress internally. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I have suppressed stress because I don't want to show my stress levels on the outside. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that others can see how stressed I am and that this will have a negative result on my relationships.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear seeing my mother in a stress frenzy and to be around her at that time. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being around anyone who is very stressed because it recalls my childhood. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear never being able to relax again if certain things/activities don't fall into place. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to never have a life where I can come to rest and exist at ease. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to never be able to stop my self-sabotage which leads to stress because I believe that my pattern is too engrained. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I won't be able to see all dimensions of this fear in self-honesty and that I won't be able to stop the pattern

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear wasting my time with fear. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger