Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 230, 2012 Civic pride, or how to conduct myself in shared public or semi-public spaces 6



This is the last post in the series of Civic Pride....  and covers days 225 - 229.

I am now looking at the Physical and Consequence Dimensions


Physical Dimension

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get irritated where I sense anger coming up from my solar plexus area and my throat tightening so that I hold back the words from speaking that show that I am angry about the situation.

If and when I encounter a situation in the hallway of the house, or in the street before the house or anywhere else in a public space, where anger rises within my body and words are coming up automatically I realise that this is a program that I am triggering and I stop immediately. I breathe and breathe some more. I commit myself to make myself stop the physical acceptance of anger through breathing. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trap myself physically where, in response to my thoughts that are blaming others for their conduct in shared public environments, I trip or drop something because I am actually following my mind instead of being here in breath.

If and when I drop stuff or trip over stuff I realise that I am allowing myself to be in the mind. I stop and breathe - I do this immediately upon realisation. I commit myself to apply myself consistently to stopping my participation with the mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to respond to the situation by tightening up my facial muscles, where my lips curve downward and I essentially carry my thoughts in my face. 

If and when I encounter a situation where I want to react emotionally, I stop and breathe and immediately relax my face. I commit myself to become aware of the facial distortions I allow myself to participate in and to stop them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to slope forwards with my shoulders as if I carry the burden of the world on me.

If and when I encounter a situation where I allow myself to slope forward, I stop and breathe. I commit myself to stop my accepted automatism towards my body posture and I learn to be relaxed at all times. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold my breath as I am believing my thoughts.

If and when I become aware of holding my breath, I take a deep breath and stop. I commit myself to living a life of regular and conscious breathing. 

Consequence Dimension

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the consequence I create is that I strengthen my ego.

If and when I allow myself to indulge in ego pursuits I stop and bring myself back here. I commit myself to stopping my ego and to consistently bringing myself back to here until no more ego moves me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the consequence of the emotions of anger and blame will be carried out by my body.

If and when I engage in emotional states I realise that I am killing myself and so I stop through breathing deeply. I commit myself to stand equal to my body and stop all physical self-abuse. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the consequence is that I act from the picture I like to have of my environment and not from the understanding that humans must act for and as the group to create what is best for all. 

If and when I experience that I react to the picture I see I realise that I have programmed myself in this way and that the judgement I bring to the picture is not real. I commit myself to stop to pursue the picture I have in my secret mind. I realise that where I live is part of the picture of who I want to be - I commit myself to simply stop all desires, needs and wants in fulfilment of the picture I have of myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I preoccupy my mind and miss out on breathing and getting to know who I really am. 

If and when I go into my mind and believe my thoughts I stop and bring myself here and discover who I am in breath. I commit myself to walking out of my mind and all personality constructs. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have become the program of my parents that I used to judge from a place of superiority. 

If and when I realise that the things that bother me are related to my parents I realise that I am not directing myself but that I have given my power over to a program. I commit myself to stop all automatic pilot behaviour through breathing. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger