Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 227, 2012 Civic pride, or how to conduct myself in shared public or semi-public spaces 3



Here comes the thought and imagination dimensions in relations to the situation that was detailed on day 225.

Thoughts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought of being inundated by objects, things and trash and can't get away from it. 

If and when I get overwhelmed by stuff in the world, I stop and bring myself here, I realise that this fear is tied to my survival in the world which is dependent on having the necessary objects that ensure me being fed, clothed, and having shelter. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought of objects, things, and trash being more than me.

If and when I have this thought, I stop and breathe, and realise that I can stop consumption and change myself so that I become one and equal to all that is living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought of not needing any object, tool, or thing, and suddenly being free from all the "needs" to have stuff.

If and when I want to be free, I realise that freedom is when the world is best for all and no living creature exists outside of equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought about how cumbersome it is to move around in this world because we always need to lug stuff around with us. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought of stress when dealing with "getting objects" essentially "shopping" for stuff that I need for some task.

If and when I fear moving again or am in the need to get stuff, I stop and realise that I can change the manner in how I move around in the world, and within that can stop any stress behaviour. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought about the amount of plastic wrapping circulates in the world and that some day the reality of it will hit us all equally. 

If and when I wish for people to wake up from the abuse on earth, I realise that I am the one who has to wake up and take responsibility to change the world by changing myself - I realise that this change must be a fundamental change of stopping my mind and is not about stopping to participate with the use of plastic.

Imagination:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that one day the world will be completely dense with stuff and people and that living on planet earth will be unbearable. 

If and when I predict doomsday  I realise that this is my fear of not changing myself. I stop and breathe and bring myself here. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that someday we dump all ownership and truly share stuff that is needed.

If and when I wish for the system to change I realise that I must apply myself steadily to change myself. I stop and breathe and bring myself here. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an imagination of an object or tool duplicating infinitely - just as we are doing already with the over production of products that are found in every household. 

If and when I start to contemplate the reality of our world, I realise that I am trying to grasp this reality from a negative polarisation - a mental state - which I do so to justify my separation from it. I stop and breathe and bring myself here. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that life would be better in a world where we make things from perishable materials.

If and when I wish for objects in the world to disappear I realise that I want my fears to disappear. I stop and breathe and bring myself here. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that we take pride in sharing and maintaining what we share always to the highest standard.

If and when I wish that all people were orderly like me, I stop and breathe and realise that it's my fear of not being in control. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that once we are free of feelings and emotions all stuff, objects and things that are kept for memory sake - will be gone. 

If and when I wish to be free from attachment to stuff I realise that I can look at my attachment in self-honesty and let it go. I breathe and bring myself here. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that one day I can finalise how much stuff I have to put up with in my world. 

If and when want to be done with collecting and maintaining my stuff, I realise that I fear not having time for things that I like to do - because I do not accept that objects, things and stuff are always part of life on earth - I stop and breathe and accept this fact without emotional charge. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger