Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 224, 2012 Bacteria/Viruses_cold_illness_sick 3


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to bacteria and viruses with disgust.

If and when I fear bacteria I bring myself here and breathe. I realise that my body could not exist without bacteria. I commit myself to see, realise and understand that bacteria are elements of life and that I am equal to all bacteria.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to humans who show signs of infections by immediately distancing myself, where I don’t even want to look at the sick human’s body and the ‘unsightly’ picture he/she displays.

If and when I react to someone who displays a wounded, broken or otherwise  damaged body I realise that this is my reaction towards mortality, where I fear losing my body from the starting point of the mind. I commit myself to stop my mind so that I stop all separation between myself and other bodies and stop the separation between life and death.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a memory of my parents prohibiting me to participate at my grandmother’s funeral because she was going to be displayed in an open coffin and my parents didn’t want me to see such a sight.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto a memory of my parents prohibiting me to take part in my grandmothers funeral because she was going to be displayed in an open coffin and my parents didn’t want me to see such a sight.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define anger, control, exclusion and guardian - within the memory of my parents prohibiting me to take part in my grandmothers funeral because she was going to be displayed in an open coffin and my parents did not want me to see such a sight.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from anger, control, exclusion, and guardian through defining anger, control, exclusion and guardian within the memory of my parents prohibiting me to take part in my grandmothers funeral because she was going to be displayed in an open coffin and my parents did not want me to see such a sight.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anger, control, exclusion, and guardian are here as me equal and one.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to a diseased body with negative emotions, as if I am in danger because I potentially end up like the other person.

If and when I react emotionally to someone who is visibly ill, I realise that I am judging the picture I perceive and that this clashes with the picture I have of myself. I realise that the picture of perfect health is a belief: the body merely is the vehicle to fulfill my desires. I commit myself to stop all emotions connected to the various degrees of bodily health and see, realise and understand that anyone's body equals life - I stop making my body more than life.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to a diseased body as if death was near.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that death is always here with me equal and one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react negatively to the process of decomposition.

I see, realise and understand that the cycle of nature is growing and dying that neither aspect needs to be judged and evaluated in polarisation. I commit myself to stop looking at growth in positive polarisation and death (decomposition) in negative polarisation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react negatively when any part/organ/substance of the body that is normally inside the body is exposed to the outside.

If and when I react to seeing what is inside the body I realise that this is based on childhood memories and I work through them breath-by-breath. I commit myself to release all childhood memories. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a belief that when the body reveals part of the inside in form of organs, blood, or disease then I need to react within negative polarisation and when the body is intact, whole and healthy I need to react in positive polarisation.

If and when I react to the state of body in polarisation, I simply stop myself - I breathe and bring myself here and see, realise and understand that all judgement and perception is through the mind - which I can stop in one moment. 


1 comments:

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger