Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day 217, 2012 Between fear and enjoyment - closing the gap in breath and self-trust 3



This series of posts began on Day 215. Here I continue with self-forgiveness statements and self-commitment statements regarding the thought dimension.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am standing in front of a crowd of people and I am naked.

If and when I am afraid of exposing who I am to myself and others, I breathe and realise that hiding is a concept which seeks separation and denial of the truth that we are the same, so that we hide our sameness through the characters we play. I commit myself to uncover the illusion that I believe to be life and walk this life in equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where people buh me off stage.

If and when I concern myself with the external world by making decisions where I worry how the world perceives me I stop and breathe. I commit myself to stop myself from indulging the projection of the fear in form of response/reaction/feedback from the external world - instead I stand as an equal to the situation, without emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am losing everything I own because my performance was not satisfactory in the eyes of those who pay me.

If and when I believe that someone else can blackmail me, I realise that this is a childhood experience and a program that I have accepted to run my life. I commit myself to stop blackmailing myself and disrupt all “if then .... “ algorithms that I have internalised as me. I live as an equal breath-by-breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am stripped of all my education because I have not fulfilled the necessary requirements.

If and when I fear losing what I have gained I realise that achievement is more of the delusions we acquire to identify with values of separation and specialness - which are in essence ego mechanisms. I commit myself to identify all attachments and one by one let them go because I realise that none of it is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I am losing my body because I have been damned to die.

If and when I fear physical harm or pain I stop myself and realise that this is my mind. I realise that all pain is through the mind in first instance, and also realise that it is also my acceptance of the mind that blocks me from accessing the physical directly. I commit myself to stand as equal to my body and stop all self-abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought where I have lost my right to exist.

If and when I fear losing my mind I realise that the mind is nothing but a bunch of programs that I have accepted as me. I realise that through walking my process I can walk out of my mind and into nothingness. I realise that this is the building block to change the world which requires me to dedicate myself to myself to bring about my self-change. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger