Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 212, 2012 Surprise - it comes in all shapes and sizes




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire surprises.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a character that likes and reacts to surprises.

I realise that I have never taken a moment to look into surprises and what they do for me. I commit myself to stop all automated behaviour on this point.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek giving myself the surprise 'effect', even if it's just X bringing home groceries.

I realise that I can use many different situations to build surprises. I commit to uncovering all situations i use to create a surprise for myself.





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use coinciding or synchronised bits of information to conjure up a character of surprise.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a character who uses information to become astonished and amazed, and through this create energetic charges.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear steadiness, regularity, and monotony and thus justify why I have to be surprised, once in a while.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that without the diversity of moods my life is dull.

I realise that surprises bring excitement into my life, and thus this is one of the reasons why I keep holding on to the 'state' of feeling excited. I commit myself to stop feeding off excitement.



I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to have a memory of my mother acting in euphoria about a surprise element in her life/perception.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my mother, for her character of acting with tremendous energetic charges when a surprise presents itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a memory of my father bringing home a little gift for my brother and I, and so I built up the expectation to get a little surprise every time my father went away for work.

I realise that this surprise element had a place in my family, and that I now have the opportunity to stop myself from executing this automation. I commit myself to bring common sense back into my behaviour and direct myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make an object/point/concept bigger than me, to in fact put it above (sur)  myself and let it sweep me off my feet (prise).

I realise that the idea of surprise, reiterates the trajectory to come from a negative disposition and move towards a positive disposition. I commit myself to end polarisation within myself.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have believed that when people surprised me, they did so because they wanted to show me how much they cared.

I realise that this brainwash is still going on today when we look at how children are raised. I commit myself to become the living example of a surprise-free live.




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to cherish surprises because they allow me to divert myself from other things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have hated to get stuff, as part of the surprise that someone gives me,  stuff that I don't want nor need.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that surprises will improve my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that surprises, such as synchronised bits of information, have a special meaning.

I realise that any specialness about surprises is made-up by me and  anyone else who is involved in manifesting these types of thought. I commit myself to eradicate all 'specialness' and bring about the principle that "all is one".



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have automated my behaviour, the reaction towards the different forms of surprises, without ever questioning why i need to be surprised.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taught children that surprises are a worthwhile goal to strive for instead of taking the time and sitting down with children to layout the true motivation of surprises.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have put my trust into the idea of surprise, and have not realised that this is the great motivator for human activities but that it's also a reflection of the urge of wanting to be connected with substance, hence the use of synchronisation and alignment with 'something' outside ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have not realised that surprises are part of the magical thinking repertoire which we allow to have power over us instead of directing ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have not realised that surprises are always tied to money, and that in essence that means that surprises are the means of manipulation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have not realised that in polarisation surprises are good and that accidents are negative.

I commit myself to end all behaviour that reacts to the various notions of surprises. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . Is life possible without the mind? - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger